MUST WE DO
TO BE SAVED?
'Believing' is more than just accepting that Jesus died for your sin.
You need to take some steps:
Before you ask Him in, consider the consequences:
- Confess your sins. The Bible says, "If we confess our sins, He
is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all
unrighteousness." (1John 1:9)
To confess is to admit that we are responsible for our own sins.
- Repent. That literally means to turn. We must determine not to
continue to sin, but to turn and walk away from it.
- Have Faith. This faith is not just head belief or asking for
help, because "even the demons believe and tremble". (James 2:19)
Faith requires commitment. "He died for all, that those who live
should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and
was raised again." (2 Corinthians 5:15)
- Ask. Jesus said, "Behold I stand at the door and knock, if
anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with
him and he with me." (Revelations 3:20)
If you know that Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart, ask Him
- If you ask Jesus into your life, you will change.
- Your friends and family will see this change.
- Are you prepared to accept their criticism?
- Are you willing to lay aside your own schedule for God's, because
your time is now His?
- You now work for God and He requires honesty and integrity in the
- And, your money belongs to God. You will have to ask Him how
to spend it.
(Think for a moment, who gave you your life, family,
your job and your money?).
Having considered these things, if you would like to ask Jesus to
come into your life and be your Lord and saviour, pray this
If you prayed this prayer from your heart,
you are now a child of God. All the benefits of the Kingdom of God are
now yours. This is not the end though, there's more.
- Begin to read the Bible (try a modern translation for easy reading)
and find out more about Jesus. He will speak to you through His Word.
- Find a church where you can meet people who love Jesus. They will
Remember that Jesus is alive and He loves you!
Please mail me if you have any
[Simply The Truth]